RSS

الأربعاء، 6 أكتوبر 2010

my 9th adjustment...





Hi..
How are you... Realy i miss my blog loong time since i wrote on it..^_^
Today on 30th of september 2010 was my
9th adjustment while it's the first one for my lower braces..
I chose the foshia power chain ^_^
it's pretty i love it.^_^...but my mother doesn't like it....
Hahahah....
Well the doctor changed the power chain on the first, then changed the elastics for my lower braces, after that cut the over wire...
Well basiclly he said that every thing is ok
thanks to allah ¡ i hope more development and improvement for my teeth
^_^....
Well i asked him about something
i have noticed since the last month maybe
..
Wich it 's about little backward on one side more than the other one..
Soo he answered me that it's all about the Occlusion and it's gonna be ok when we use the rubber band in sha allah..
May allah help me with it when it's just the time to use it...
^_^
and that's all about my appointment for today see you soon.. Good night

2 التعليقات:

innocence يقول...

hi sweetie

good news,, you are close to your dream smile

^_^

hope everything goes well for you

you know I envy you that you are dare in choosing the colors of elastics
looooooool

I can't imagine that I could put such a color you choosed

may be because I don't wanna draw any attentions to my teeth because they're still misaligned with spaces

who knows maybe someday when they become aligned I would put neon green

looooooooool

creative girl يقول...

hahahahahah
how sweet you are?
thank you darly i,m realy happy with your comment^_^
and about the colors
i'm just looove the colors on every things:)
so i found the braces just a
chance
to play with the colors
hahaha
thanke you sweetheart for your comment again^_^

 
Copyright creative girl^_^ 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .