
Mmm i don't know what to write or say?
But i felt that i want to write...
Actually there's no specific topic on my mind...
Mmm the school is on the door^_^
as they said.. It remain's about 3 days till
it's opening..
And certainly the students little sad and confused about back to school
but to be honest the vacation was long enough i guess and thanks to allah
we have forgot the tiredness of the exams
witch it's the big deal actually..
Immagin if the whole schools and universities doesn't apply the final exams system!
I think that our lives will be easier^_^
and the student will be happier with school..
I'm always believe that the exams make the student doesn't care about the information it self or getting deeper on it
because the most idea witch close on his mind is how can he pass this subject?
I've seen a lot of that kind of students
but idon't blaming them what can they do this is the system !
But though that we have as much as we can to be more attention about the information and the idea
and trying to analyse it and get a little deeper on it to rase up our culture and increase
our intelligence.....
Good night see you...^_^
we have forgot the tiredness of the exams
witch it's the big deal actually..
Immagin if the whole schools and universities doesn't apply the final exams system!
I think that our lives will be easier^_^
and the student will be happier with school..
I'm always believe that the exams make the student doesn't care about the information it self or getting deeper on it
because the most idea witch close on his mind is how can he pass this subject?
I've seen a lot of that kind of students
but idon't blaming them what can they do this is the system !
But though that we have as much as we can to be more attention about the information and the idea
and trying to analyse it and get a little deeper on it to rase up our culture and increase
our intelligence.....
Good night see you...^_^



0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق