RSS

الثلاثاء، 29 يونيو 2010

Finally holiday^^


I can't believe that we finished our exams it's realy look like ayear to me
I was counting the seconds to finish our subjects
And today when I finish my exam
My friends and me just can't get that we're done^_^
Thanks to allah
Ooooooh my god
We was realy afraid of our subject this year there was several emotion's
And feeling
And events about them
Thanks to allah again
...............
اسال الله العلي العظيم ان يرزقنا اجمعين بما يسعد قلوبنا
ويوفقنا الى مايحبه ويرضاه في الدنيا والاخره
وييسر امورنا...
And I realy hope
To find the hppyness & relaxation
In this holiday
For us and for the hole muslim world
^^
اللهم امين والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد وعلى اله وصحبه اجمعين

2 التعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

congrateulation my friends ...

really this semseter is full with bad and good things that will keep in our memorize..

creative girl يقول...

الله يبارك فيك يارب..
yes you're absolutely right^^
thanks to you
friend

 
Copyright creative girl^_^ 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .