
Today is a day from the second week of final exam while it's the first week for my brothers
^_^
Well it's finally wednesday
And my lap top does't write in Arabic
Idon't know why?
I realy hope to solve that problem soon^^
Well
I feel that I want to add atopic to my blog
Even if my laptop doesn't work very well^_^
It has long time since
I wrote on it^^
Ammm
And after long thinking I decied to write about my latest
Appointment with braces
Well
It's was the sixth adjustment and
It was special one to me because I finally found the color that I realy want since looong time
The purple tie^_^
And my doctor want to
Get me my lower jaw braces
But I refused
Because it's an exams days
And I realy afraid that it gonna to hurt me
So
My doctor just change the color
And cut the over wire
Then my father asked him about my case
And he said that it's good so far
Thanks to allah
I hope my teeth keep on
More improvement^_^
…….
And that’s all
See you soon
^^
^_^
Well it's finally wednesday
And my lap top does't write in Arabic
Idon't know why?
I realy hope to solve that problem soon^^
Well
I feel that I want to add atopic to my blog
Even if my laptop doesn't work very well^_^
It has long time since
I wrote on it^^
Ammm
And after long thinking I decied to write about my latest
Appointment with braces
Well
It's was the sixth adjustment and
It was special one to me because I finally found the color that I realy want since looong time
The purple tie^_^
And my doctor want to
Get me my lower jaw braces
But I refused
Because it's an exams days
And I realy afraid that it gonna to hurt me
So
My doctor just change the color
And cut the over wire
Then my father asked him about my case
And he said that it's good so far
Thanks to allah
I hope my teeth keep on
More improvement^_^
…….
And that’s all
See you soon
^^


2 التعليقات:
Hi ,
how r u ??
really long time u didn't write in ur blog ..
but when u add something as always u add something beautiful ..
congratulation for purple color ..
I think I miss this color I'll put it next months inshallah..
هلا فيك ياحلوه
الحمدلله بخير ربي ييسر كل الأمور ان شالله^^
وتسلمين ياعسل
اخجلتي تواضعي
مشكوره
^^
وان شالله الموعد الجاي تركبين بنفسجي
وانا كمان^^
إرسال تعليق