RSS

الجمعة، 13 أغسطس 2010

Ramadan's diaries:)




I knew that it's too late to write about my diaries on the first and the second days on this holy month while the third day just begun :) but what can i do I was tired :(


will


the first day of ramadan was amazing and passed very easily and quickly as well we spent the day by greeting each other and our cousins because of this special occasionthe beginning of the greatest month RAmadan :) then the day was just passed :) welcome Ramadan we are hope to get the mercy,forgiveness &the dimension of fire


للهم امين والصلاة والسلام على الحبيب المصطفى..
the 2nd day

>

.

.

.

.

.

.^_^

2 التعليقات:

toma يقول...

Hi >>

welcome

finally I read ur diaries...

Ramadan Kream ..

I luv the way u writing ur diaries ..

don't be sad for the ...... it the nature of women >>>
but u know I share with u the same things that I hate my self when breakfast comes because I think that I don't deserve to eat with them because I didn't fast...
with them ...

keeep going with ur diaries and I 'll waite them..

creative girl يقول...

hi toma
welcome you on my blog:)
thank you darly for your comment&i will write my diaries as much as i can in sha allah :)
see you soon :)

 
Copyright creative girl^_^ 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .